Static Timing Analysis
Complementing our Schematic and Signal Integrity (SI) Analysis services, Valydate provides advanced Static Timing Analysis (STA) for both pre- and post-layout. Clients not only receive accurate and comprehensive Static Timing Analysis reports but the Valydate team also provides recommendations to resolve any identified issues (Optimizing routing constraints, back-annotation of track delays, tromboning of traces to match timing, etc).
Using the latest simulation tools, Valydate analyzes designs early in the hardware development cycle to:
- Identify which nets and components require simulation.
- Perform “what-if” scenarios to accurately set design constraints (topologies, bus architectures, etc.)
- Provide and embed accurate mathematical layout constraints to clients’ layout specialists before layout start.
- Provide board stack-up strategy and definition
Following layout, Valydate re-analyzes designs to:
- Provide a comprehensive analysis of all selected signals using worst case analysis
- Identify final routing adjustments to center the timing margins of the design
- Provide integrated SI/STA feedback of design integrity with mutually compatible recommendations
Want to learn more? Have questions? Call us at 1 613 627 4702 or send an email to email@example.com