Signal Integrity Analysis
Complementing Valydate’s Schematic Integrity Analysis™, we also provide advanced Signal Integrity Analysis for both pre- and post-layout. The Valydate team provides clients with accurate and comprehensive Signal Integrity Analysis reports, including any recommendations to resolve identified issues (removing impedance discontinuities, buffer insertions, driver upsizing, aggressor downsizing, wire shielding, routing changes, etc.).
Using the latest simulation tools, Valydate analyzes designs early in the hardware development cycle to:
- Identify which nets and components require simulation.
- Perform “what-if” scenarios to accurately set design constraints (topologies, bus architectures, etc.)
- Provide accurate layout constraints to your layout specialists before layout start.
- Provide board stack-up strategy and definition
Following layout, Valydate re-analyzes designs to:
- Provide a comprehensive analysis of all selected signals using worst case analysis
- Identify Reflection Noise due to impedance mis-match, stubs, vias and other interconnect discontinuities.
- Generate estimated crosstalk tables to increase design efficiency
- Verify multiple-board and silicon-package-board signal paths
- Analyze power/ground distribution system characteristics
Valydate uses Signal Integrity Tools such as:
- Cadence Allegro PCB SI (SPECCTRAQuest)
- Cadence PSPICE
- Synopsys HSPICE