Schematic designs are becoming too complex to be completely manually/visually verified. Errors introduced during schematic design can result in product failure during lab testing, and failure and marginalities after production ramp-up.
Save hundreds of hours of visual inspection by allowing Valydate to review and verify your design schematics. Valydate uses a proprietary automated tool to check each net on the design schematic to identify errors and marginalities. Over 100 proprietary checks are performed on each net on a schematic. Selected examples of the checks that Valydate performs are highlighted below.
Why spend valuable time in the lab debugging such errors if they can be caught even before layout has started. More importantly, some of these errors/marginalities may pass lab testing and integration but will be uncovered after production ramp-up.
This connectivity analysis can also be performed on electronic designs after they have been released into the market to improve the quality of the design, increase yield and decrease product returns.
Selected examples of checks performed during Valydate’s Schematic Integrity Analysis™ are as follows:
- Threshold Parametric Verification for all inputs, outputs, bi-directional, open collector and drain pins
- Bus Flip Errors (MSB to LSB, TX and RX errors)
- Driver/Receiver Technology Matching
- Driver/Receiver Function Matching
- Differential Pin Verification
- Multi Board and Backplane connection analysis
- Design Spec Validation (Component RoHS, Temperature ratings, Power checks, etc.)
- Power/Ground/Open Collector/Drain shorts
- Complete BOM cross component parametric suitability verification
- Open Collector/Drain verification
- Good design practice checks (i.e: using pull-ups, pull downs when needed, etc.)
- Power/Ground plane connection verification
- Capacitor Decoupling sufficiency checks
- Single output on a net verification
- Pin names spelling errors (unconnected pins)
- Redundant resistors on a net detection
- Schematic symbol pinout verification
- Worst case power budget analysis