Valydate offers a dynamic work environment, the brightest co-workers in the industry, and a family-oriented culture. From working with clients all over the world, to designing the next generation automated software tools, you will never be bored working here.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you when an opportunity matches your skill set. All resumes will be kept on file for 6 months.
1. V.P of Engineering
Your responsibilities shall include:
- Lead a team of hardware and software engineers which develop features for the VERA CAD tool
- Lead a team of hardware engineers delivering hardware verification services to clients
- Manage engineering staff and contractors in day to day activities and long term goals
- Establish a technically focused Product Development strategy for improving the product to enable business growth
- Provide estimates for product development
- Implement a quality development plan/process to increase timeliness and quality of product releases
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations to customer executives in the target market
- Build the engineering team as required by attracting new team members
- Prepare the SRED claim
- Travel as required
- Prepare Engineering department budget
- Provide technical support to Valydate Sales Reps and Partner FAE’s
- Ensuring a positive work environment
- Other duties as determined and required
- 20 years’ experience in High Technology product development environments
- 10 years’ experience leading High Technology development teams
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
For full job description, please click here.